During the harsh winter climate it’s natural to reminisce on your summer glow, wishing it hadn’t left you so suddenly and dreaming of the day when it will return. To combat dry winter skin troubles we have outlined our top beauty tips for boosting radiance and obtaining that iridescent complexion.
Transform your skincare regimen by implementing these 4 radiance boosting activities into your daily routine:
This one is a no brainer, your skin can’t function to the best of its abilities if it is constantly combating dirt and congestion. Washing your face every morning and night with a high quality cleanser is essential to improving the texture and tone of your skin as well as ensuring you have a clean canvas for your more potent product like serums and masks.
- Cosmedix Benefit Clean, ultra-gentle facial cleanser that lifts away dirt, oil, impurities and stubborn makeup while also soothing and hydrating the complexion.
- La Prairie Supreme Balm Cleanser, is a deep cleansing ceremony that offers an indulgent ritual to help shed the day’s stress, remove makeup and leave skin perfectly clean.
Sometimes your skin needs a little extra love, to really unclog your pores and exfoliate away dead skin cells to reveal a refreshed complexion is a habit you should be implementing into your skincare regimen 2-3 times per week. This could be in the form of swapping out your regular cleanser with something more active or applying a AHA mask treatment.
- Cosmedix Purity Clean, is an Exfoliating Cleanser that gently lifts away dirt, oil and impurities as it balances and clarifies the skin for a softer, more radiant-looking complexion.
- La Prairie Cellular 3 Minute Peel, serves as a weekly booster to help renew, refresh and revitalise skin. This gentle yet potent peel polishes and refines skin by helping to usher fresh, young cells to the surface.
This is where all of your potent nutrient rich serums come in, now that your face is clean and prepped it is recommended you follow up with your lightweight serums before applying your moisturiser. Some of our recommended glow enhancing ingredients include Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Alpha-Hydroxy Acids.
- Cosmedix Simply Brilliant, with 10 skin-specific brightening ingredients that improve dull, discoloured and uneven skin tone, as well as hyper pigmented and photo damaged skin. Complete with lactic and salicylic acids to refine texture and improve penetration of brightening ingredients, Simply Brilliant helps skin appear brighter and more radiant without looking blotchy.
- Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster, ultra-dewy Hyaluronic Acid Booster deeply moisturises dry, dehydrated skin with a specialised blend of three forms of hyaluronic acid (1.5%), niacinamide and kiwi fruit water.
- Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus, Exfol A is the refining, anti-ageing vitamin A serum combining the power of Lactic Acid, Lanablue and Retinol to smooth skin texture and allow for ultimate absorption of other ingredients.
Strengthening and protecting your moisture barrier is necessary to maintain long term radiance. Using an ultra nourishing moisturiser on a daily basis not only hydrates your skin, but seals in all of the products used prior ensuring that they can work to the best of their ability.
- La Prairie White Caviar Crème Extraordinaire, This luxurious cream works to illuminate and refine the skin by reducing the visibility of discolouration and evening complexion. The ultra nourishing formula of this product will leave your skin feeling firm and lifted (not to mention incredibly glowy).
To further discuss how you can transform your skin care regimen and achieve the radiant glow you deserve, book a free consultation by clicking here.